Brock IT is ready and able to help you with all your technology needs. We provide a number of services to ensure that you and your employees can continue to be successful with the best of today’s technology!
Managed IT Services
Network and Security Audits
Our technicians will audit your system and environment to help determine what you’ll need to keep your business and your data safe and prosperous!
We’re here to keep you, your company, and your staff focused on what matters most through regular meetings with your personal account manager
We pride ourselves on keeping our employees happy. Studies have shown that a happy employee will perform better for their company
Security and Backups
We offer the best in Cyber Security as well as Backup Services. Your data matters and is integral to your business success. We know that and do what needs to be done to protect your data.
We are often asked similar IT questions. Therefore, we have compiled a list of common questions and answers to help guide you to solve your IT issues.
How do I protect my business operations from hackers?
By taking the proper precautions, your business can avoid online threats. Here are some tips to beefing up your business Internet security
- Limiting access to certain online information and blocking certain sites from being viewed
- Update your anti-virus and anti-spyware programs
- Install a network firewall
- Regularly change your passwords
- Choose an Internet package that has built-in security features
- Keep your customer data secure and encrypted
We can help you find the right solution for you.
What is the best way to protect against viruses?
Viruses can be a pain when they infect your computer, but there are ways to help protect yourself against computer viruses.
- Get anti-virus software for your computer. There are many options available both free and paid.
- Always keep your Operating System updated.
- Most Operating Systems allows you to turn on User Account Control. This feature alerts you when software makes a change to your computer.
- Think twice before clicking that link. There are many malicious emails and messages telling you to “click here” or “look at this”.
- Ensure the site you are viewing is secure. Look for “https” in the URL and some browsers actually have a little lock icon beside the URL.
- Only download software from trusted sites.
Let us help you find the right steps to keep you safe.
What is the best method for backup of my data?
There are different methods to back up your data from using an external drive to backing your data on a remote server over the Internet. Backing up to an external drive, like a USB stick, it cheap and quick by using your computer’s built-in backup software. Backing up over the internet usually costs money, but you are protected against any type of data loss. Contact us to discuss your options
What email system should I be using?
How often should I be replacing computers and network equipment?
We are here for you and all your IT questions, comments and concerns. Use the form below to contact us.
Our Technology Partners
Brock IT Blog, News and Events
We often post what is going on in the Information Technology world. You can also find what is going on here at Brock IT with news and events.
- March, 24 2021
Supporting your Cybersecurity Policies and Procedures
Policies and procedures are daunting but necessary parts of business. While creating, reviewing, and following these documents probably isn’t the […]Read More