Help us provide all-inclusive information technology services.
Brock IT’s mission is to protect businesses from dreaded downtime and offer unmatched visibility on IT infrastructure. A tradition of customer care and client partnership is at our core. We value transparency in everything we do. We’re a resource to our clients, and to inspire an attitude of service and growth in our team, we support our staff with continued education and training.
Brock IT is a Partner in a world of Providers.
We offer a 360-degree coverage, virtual IT department for small and medium-sized businesses across Ontario. Our basic service includes a powerful cybersecurity strategy and enterprise-grade technology to secure our clients from malicious action.
We pride ourselves in being a boutique IT MSP that focuses on our team members. We’ve built a culture where our team can learn and grow.
What we offer:
- We’re a small, close-knit team working together to create a place we all want to come to every day.
- We have an open, transparent culture. The opinion of every team member matters.
- We provide our team with many learning opportunities. Our training covers everything from day-to-day tasks to earning new certifications. We even have an established rewards program with bonuses for certifications based on difficulty and need within the business.
- We offer competitive wages and five weeks’ vacation to start.
- We have a benefits package Brock IT pays for almost entirely.
We want people who are passionate about technology and love to help others. Please email your resume to [email protected] if you’re interested! If you think you’re a fit, we’d love to hear from you.
It’s Brock IT’s mission to improve the productivity and efficiency of our client’s operations. We’re dedicated to a tradition of education, customer service, and partnership. If you want to make a difference for Ontario businesses, send your resume today.